The 2017/18 Program of the Star of the Sea will be formally announced at the September 30th opening. In the works now are the following:
- Mindfulness – October 6th and 13th – Candace Cole
- Deepening into Aging – October 26, 10:00 to 15:00, Jayalynda Cole .
- Mind, Heart, and Attention: Introduction to Jewish Spiritual Practice – November 25th, 10:00 to 15:00, Laura Kaplan
- Writing as a Spiritual Practice – November 29th, 10:00 to 15:00, Lorraine Gane
- Solstice Event – December, 21, 14:00 to 16:00
- Learning From the Old Ways A Journey to the Past to Enable Living Today – Logan McMenamie
- Hindu Spiritual Practices – TBA, January
- A Buddhist Exploration of Spiritual Development – TBA, February – Peter Levitt
- Creation Spirituality – TBA, March – Elaina Hyde-Mills
- Spirit of the Dance – April 11 – Gale Hingston and Lottie Devindisch
Other activities currently being developed include sessions on Indigenous Spiritual Practices, A Spiritual and a Public Life, Music as a Spiritual Exercise, Ancient Religions and Spiritual Development, Dance and the Spirit, Overview of Christian Spirituality, Pilgrimage as a Spiritual Practice.
Watch the Events Page. Further details and new activities will be posted regularly.